- The customer is entitled to revoke his contractual declaration or an already concluded contract within 14 days without giving reasons.
- The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which the customer or a third party named by the customer who is not the carrier has taken possession of the goods. If the Customer has purchased the goods as part of a single order and these goods are delivered separately, the revocation period shall commence on the day on which the Customer or a third party named by the Customer who is not the carrier has taken possession of the last goods.
- If TMH has not fulfilled its duty to inform the Customer about the existence of the right of withdrawal (conditions, time limits and procedure for exercising this right), the withdrawal period shall be extended by twelve months.
- If TMH subsequently provides the information within twelve months of taking possession of the goods, or in the case of separate delivery of the last goods, the withdrawal period shall end 14 days after the date on which the Customer received this information.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must inform TMH Trading by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of his decision to withdraw from this contract. The revocation must be addressed to TMH Trading GmbH, Ennser Straße 39, 4407 Steyr, Austria:Phone: +43 7252 50900E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgBy post: TMH Trading GmbH, Ennser Straße 39, 4407 Steyr, Austria.
- The customer may use the sample cancellation form available as a PDF download on the TMH Trading GmbH website for this purpose, but does not have to do so. It is recommended to register and carry out a complaint using the associated order (under MY ACCOUNT).
- In order to comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient for the customer to send the notification of the exercise of the cancellation right before the expiry of the cancellation period.
CONSEQUENCES OF CANCELLATION
- If the Customer withdraws from the contract or from a contract that has already been concluded, TMH shall reimburse the Customer for all payments that TMH has received from the Customer, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that the Customer has chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by TMH), without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which the Customer received notification of the withdrawal from this contract.
- TMH shall use the same means of payment for this repayment as the Customer used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with the Customer. TMH is not entitled to charge the Customer any fees because of this repayment. However, it shall be entitled to refuse repayment until it has received the goods back or the Customer has provided proof that it has returned the goods - in which case the earlier point in time shall be decisive.
- The Customer shall return the goods to TMH Trading GmbH, Ennser Straße 39, 4407 Steyr, Austria, without undue delay and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which the Customer notified TMH of the revocation of this contract. The deadline shall be deemed to have been met if the Customer sends the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period. The customer shall bear the direct costs of the return shipment.
- The customer has no right of withdrawal in the following cases:* In the case of a contract for the delivery of goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications or are clearly tailored to the customer's personal needs.* In the case of a contract for goods that are delivered sealed and are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, provided that their seal has been removed after delivery.